The East Bay Eclipse Soccer Club will hold a very strict code of conduct with all coaches, players and parents. All people connected to the club will be expected to maintain the highest level of sportsmanship at all times. No negative comments, yelling, etc. will be tolerated from any club member toward a referee or opponent during games. Coaching from the parents sideline will also not be allowed. Although parents may have the experience to correctly coach a player during the game, instructions from the parents’ sideline can be confusing and distracting for players. Parents are encouraged to cheer in a positive manner throughout the duration of games, regardless of the score.
All tryouts for 2013 are complete. If you missed tryouts and are still interested, email director@ eastbayeclipsesoccer.com.
All fields are currently open.
Recent Website Posts
- First Eclipse Summer Camp Comes to an End
- Spring program off to a great start
- Registration is open for Eclipse summer programs
- Welcome Playday and Charity Event a Success
- Join us at an Eclipse Soccer Club tryout in February or March
- East Bay Eclipse Soccer Club Announces New Partnership With Julie Foudy Sports Leadership Academy
- The Journey of Jack Price with Eclipse and Campolindo soccer
- Eclipse selects new Assistant Directors for 2013
- Help send soccer balls to children in Kenya
- October 2012 Coaches of the Month